modaserverpro.com B2B wholesale website
1 These general conditions of sale are concluded between MODA SERVER - ACCESSORIOS DE MODA LDA, whose registered office Street 9 Lot 33, 4485-278 Fajozes, Vila do Conde with the tax identification number 513 816 429 and warehouse in the Rua 8 Lote 1, Varziela industrial area, 4485-278 Vila do Conde and contact 351930612990, hereinafter referred to as "MODA SERVER" and persons wishing to make purchases on the website modaserverpro.com hereinafter referred to as "user".
2. The parties agree that purchases made on the website modaserverpro.com will be governed exclusively by this contract excluding conditions previously available on the site.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all necessary information to the User on the terms of ordering, selling, payment and delivery of purchases made on the modaserverpro.com website.
2. These conditions govern all the steps necessary for the execution of the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the contracting parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the modaserverpro.com website by adding the product (s) or service (s) he wishes to order to the cart:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website modaserverpro.com, providing all the requested information.
b) Log in (indicating a combination of the email and password chosen by the user at the time of registration).
c) Complete the form and choose the options available to you during the ordering process (shipping address and billing, shipping method, payment method, as well as the Siret or VAT number and the name that appear on the form). bill).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. MODA SERVER will honor orders received online only within the limits of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product, MODA SERVER undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice is the sole responsibility of the user. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. Orders are valid for 2 (two) days, unless the order is registered as part of a promotional campaign that sets a different deadline and it is not possible to guarantee the prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If the payment of the latter is not received by our services within this period, the order can not be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the modaserverpro.com website, MODA SERVER offers the User the following means of payment via Easypay - Institution of Pagamento Lda and Paypal (Europe) S.à rl. & Co.
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Multibanco card;
d) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
e) Paypal account;
2. In case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the card of the User immediately after the confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some ordered products are exhausted, their value will be credited to the User's card after the order has been closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
1. The delivery time is 2 working days for Continental Portugal and up to 8 working days for the rest of Europe. The delivery is made by the company Fema or Chronopost.
2. To the order are added the shipping costs to Portugal. From 6.10 € + VAT and the rest of Europe from 15.00 € + VAT.
The delivery time is given as an indication, Modaserverpro does not guarantee this delivery time and cannot give rise to any refund or cancellation of order in the event of delay.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICE
Moda Server markets fashion products exclusively for professionals (B2B).
1. Prices are quoted in euros plus VAT at the rate in effect on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Price of any product, the User will be informed immediately, and will be able to choose to receive the order (by paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by MODA SERVER. The request must come in writing to the email@example.com contact email, within 15 days from the date of the order, and the cancellation or return of merchandise instructions will be provided by MODA SERVER, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the refund will be made by the same means of payment, you must provide proof of your account and ownership of the account or card, the refund can be made by bank transfer.
3. MODA SERVER undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
4. The returned products must be in sales condition, that is to say in the state in which they arrived at the hands of the User, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the accuracy conditions must be indicated by MODA SERVER.
The processing of your data is carried out in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The information collected by MODA SERVER during all orders by the customer is necessary for the management of the latter.
Their provision is optional and is guaranteed by law, the right of access, rectification and deletion of data by making us the request, in person or in writing directly to the address on the homepage of this site.
DELIVERY IN UK AND EUROPE
From 15 € per order
CUSTOMER SERVICE +33 (0)6 51 65 60 09
Monday to Friday from 10:30 to 19:30
SATISFIED OR REFUNDED
For 15 days